Icono%2520Undarius%2520Club_edited_edite
en chat.png

· Holidays · Getaways · Relax ·

Other services:

copa-de-coctel.png

Drinks / Snacks

restaurante.png

Daily menu

sesion-de-masaje.png

Massage

transporte-dibujado-a-mano-en-bicicleta.

Bicycle rental

lavanderia.png

Laundry

wifi.png

Wifi internet 

barrido-de-limpieza-para-pisos.png

Cleaning every 2 days

silueta-de-los-hombres.png

Optional nudism

taza-de-cafe-en-un-plato-negro-siluetas.

Breakfast included

compruebe-el-letrero-en-un-cuadrado-negr
senal-de-estacionamiento.png

Check in from 15:00 to 22:00

Outdoor parking

silueta-de-natacion.png

Climatized pool

revisa.png
reception-bell.png

Check out before 12:00

Reception 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.

jacuzzi.png

Jacuzzi in garden

equipaje.png

Luggage

parasol.png

Beach umbrellas and chairs

Undarius is more than a hotel, it is your home in Chihuahua, the only naturist and nudist beach in Uruguay. Built and attended by its own owners, it offers a familiar service and treatment. The environment is natural, very calm and carefree, so you can rest and relax. At Undarius we work with love to make you feel at home and make your stay unforgettable. Enjoy Undarius as a couple, alone or with friends, on holidays or all year long getaways. You will repeat.

Nuestro desayuno
Nuestro desayuno

press to zoom
Piscina climatizada
Piscina climatizada

press to zoom
Jardín
Jardín

press to zoom
Nuestro desayuno
Nuestro desayuno

press to zoom
1/12
Superior double room

spacious, comfortable, functional, minimalist and overlooking the pool and garden.

cama-de-matrimonio.png

1 king-size bed

dos-hombres.png
dos-hombres.png

Maximum 3 people

wifi.png

Wifi internet 

caja-fuerte.png

Safe

antena-parabolica.png

Direct TV

estufa-de-cocina.png

Kitchenet - dining room

cama-individual (2).png

1 extra bed

ducha.png

Integrated shower in room

aire-acondicionado.png

Air conditioning

tv-amplia.png

LED TV

amenities.png

Amenities

tetera.png

Kettle

Cama extragrande
Cama extragrande

press to zoom
Siesta
Siesta

press to zoom
Habitación superior
Habitación superior

press to zoom
Cama extragrande
Cama extragrande

press to zoom
1/6
Double standard room

comfortable, functional, minimalist, all with views of the pool and garden.

minibar.png

Minibar

escritorio.png

Desk

1/7
cama-de-matrimonio.png

1 double bed

dos-hombres.png

1 or 2 people

aire-acondicionado.png

Air conditioning

wifi.png

Wifi internet 

ducha.png

Integrated shower in room

caja-fuerte.png

Safe

tv-amplia.png

LED TV

amenities.png

Amenities

antena-parabolica.png

Direct TV

tetera.png

Kettle

Shared room

for adventurers, functional, minimalist, 2 rooms, pool and garden views.

cama-individual (2).png

4 single beds

aire-acondicionado.png

Air conditioning

tv-amplia.png

LED TV

antena-parabolica.png

Direct TV

minibar.png

Shared fridge

amenities.png

Amenities

ducha.png

Shared shower

escritorio.png

Desk

1/7
wifi.png

Wifi internet 

caja-fuerte.png

individual locker

tetera.png

Kettle

Bar · Restaurant to have a drink, snack at any time or dine on our rich menu. The continental breakfast is included in your reservation, and we serve it to you with assorted and cut fresh fruit, scrambled eggs, hot sandwich or toast, orange juice and coffee.

copa-de-coctel.png

Tragos

pan.png

Snacks

restaurante.png

Lunch and dinner service

dos-hombres.png
dos-hombres.png

Family table

terraza.png

Terrace

aire-acondicionado.png

Air conditioning

1/8
copa-de-coctel.png

     BREAKFAST  

9:00 am - 11:00 am

    BAR - SNACKS  

11:00 am - 22:00 pm

           LUNCH  

13:00 pm - 15:00 pm 

           DINNER  

20:00 pm - 22:00 pm 

Drinks

Garden · Pool · Jacuzzi The pool is outside and has a solar air conditioning system. It is open 24 hours a season, from November 1 to March 31. The Jacuzzi is available all year from 10:00 a.m. to 20:00 p.m. In our garden, swimming pool and Jacuzzi, if you wish, you can optionally practice nudism.

jacuzzi.png

Jacuzzi in garden

silueta-de-natacion.png

Heated Pool (in season)

silueta-de-los-hombres.png

Optional nudism

1/8

Chihuahua Beach. Undarius Hotel is located in a unique natural environment in the area. In addition to our facilities and services, you can enjoy both a beautiful day at the beach and a walk through the mouth of the pasture, contemplating the beautiful ecosystem of the lagoon with its great variety of birds, or the numerous trails and pine forests. If you do not have your own vehicle and you visit us for many days, we recommend you rent one for excursions in the Maldonado department.

1/7

15 km from Undarius Hotel is Punta del Este, an essential visit if you prefer shopping, gastronomy, nightlife, or strolling through the popular Uruguayan city.

Book a unique experience, alone or accompanied, on summer vacation or weekend or winter getaway. How and when you want.

wifi.png

Free wifi internet

taza-de-cafe-en-un-plato-negro-siluetas.

Breakfast included

barrido-de-limpieza-para-pisos.png
jacuzzi.png
senal-de-estacionamiento.png

Cleaning every 2 days

Jacuzzi in garden

Outdoor parking

Club Undarius.png

Fidelazation program

_W7A5814.jpg

press to zoom

press to zoom
1/1

Contact us

¡Gracias! Mensaje enviado.

C/ La Rastrera, s/n.  ​CP 20000   Maldonado - Uruguay
Tel +598 42 57 87 69   WhatsApp + 598 99 56 36 51

General information

Undarius Hotel is for men only. Children under 18 are not allowed.

 

Flexible Rate: 30% of the total will be charged at the time of booking, in case of cancellation up to 8 days before arrival a voucher will be delivered. The remaining 70% will be charged 8 days before arrival, cancellations within this period, will have a penalty of 30% of the reservation and a bonus of the remaining 70% will be delivered. All vouchers are transferable for use by the holder or whoever he designates, in any case the vouchers can be used up to 18 months from the date the reservation was made.

From December 24 to January 9, a non-refundable rate is applied (in all cases), as well as for rates that have applied from 25% discount onwards, 100% of the reservation can be charged at the time confirmation.

 

Taxes and additional charges: VAT is not included, as foreigners are exempt from said tax. If the guest is Uruguayan, for stays between November 15 and tourism week, 10% more VAT must be added

 

Check in between 15:00 and 22:00 - Check out before 12:00.

Pets are not accepted

Nudism is optional at this establishment.

 

The pool is open seasonally from November to March.

 

You can bring friends for a maximum visit of 1 hour. To access the hotel you need to register.

Turismo responsable.jpg
Alojamiento turístico.jpg